Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data of Spain
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that the personal information you provide voluntarily will be included in a data file protected character personnel. The purpose of this file is only to facilitate the processing, order management and informative commercial purposes if desired.
Vinilos Tuning has taken technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data, with the knowledge of the state of the technology used.
The rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition may be exercised by writing, with proof of the identity of the applicant, addressed to Guillermo Sánchez Mosquera in C/ Lagunas de Ruidera II, Nº388 PBJ Orihuela Costa - Alicante (Spain) with NIF 72500977D or ES72500977D (intra c.).
Also, Guillermo Sánchez Mosquera ensures that the use made of the data of those who voluntarily leave, provided it is in accordance with law.
This according to the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, LOPD, we inform that the data subject or his legal representative expressly agree that the personal data provided in this application are included files for its treatment in computer ownership Guillermo Sánchez Mosquera.
To this end, and in accordance with article 12 of the LOPD, Vinilos Tuning expressly states:
- Use and process data for the sole purpose of complying with these conditions, in any case following instructions from the user. Vinilos Tuning expressly refrain from giving this information to any other agreed use and, in particular, shall not alter, use for their own business interest, communicate or allow third party access to, or even for storage.
- To maintain maximum confidentiality and discretion with regard to personal data provided to it by the user with respect to the provision of the services agreed, agreeing not to disclose to any third party any of this data, as well as any other information that had he been provided with respect to the user.
- Return to the user, once the provision of services agreed, all documents and files that are found reflect all or some of your data if requested. If the return is not possible, Vinilos Tuning proceed to the destruction thereof.
- Restrict access and use of data to those of its employees or employees who have access to and knowledge of them, forcing them to impose confidentiality obligations and prohibition of use in respect thereof.
- Take all safety measures necessary data protection that apply to the safety level of the file that has access Vinilos Tuning.